Hawaiian Reef Encounter Program, Briefing Time with Trainer, Admission, Dolphin Show, Sea Lion, Animal Exhibits, $10 Park Credit and Transportation (Waikiki Beach Only).
Hawaiian Reef Encounter & Sea Life Park
Oahu Island, Hawaii
– $79.99* per Participant (4 years +)
– $39.99* per Adult Observer (13 years +)
– $2499* per Child Observer (up to 12 yrs)
- A 20 minute shallow water ray, shark, and fish experience petting, feeding, swimming, and playing with the Hawaiian Rays, Nurse Sharks and Tropical Fish.
- Approximately 2 hours with the Hawaiian Marine Animals, Presentation, Changing Time & Photo Lab.
- Snorkel and Feed the Tropical Fish NOT the Rays. You will be able to Touch the Rays only.
- The minimum age to participate in the Ray and Reef program is 4 year old and be able to fit into a life vest.
- Any Child within 4 year to 7 years old, must have a paid 13 years+ participant. One 13 year old+ per Child.
- Group size: limited to 10+ people to ensure a very personal experience.
- No Jewelry, No Body Piercings, No Bracelets, No Nail Jewelry, No Cameras, No Hats, No Head Coverings, No Outside Objects in the water with the dolphins
- No Pregnant Women
- Tickets and Pick Up Time or Complete Written Directions will be emailed to you
- Free Transportation for all Participants and observers from Selected Waikiki Hotels. ( You must state on reservation form whether you want transportation or not).
*Prices Do Not Include Hawaiian Sales Tax of 4.712%