Dolphin Aloha “Touch” Program, Briefing Time with Trainer, Admission, Dolphin Show, Sea Lion, Animal Exhibits and Transportation (Waikiki Beach Only).
Dolphin Aloha & Sea Life Park
Oahu Island, Hawaii
– $89.99* per Participant (1 year+)
– $39.99* per Adult Observer (13 years +)
– $24.99* per Child Observer (up to 12 yrs)
- A 20 minute hands-on program, participants will learn about bottlenose dolphins during a quick and exciting interaction.
- Approximately 1 hour with the Dolphins, Presentation, & Photo Lab.
- This an Out of Water Dolphin Interaction. You WILL NOT go into the water with the dolphins at all during this program.
- Also includes shows and animal exhibits within the park.
- The minimum age to participate in the Dolphin Encounter program is 1 year old.
- Any Child or Infant within (1 years to 12 years old), must have one paid Adult participant (An Adult is anyone 18 years or older with the child).
- 1 Adult participant per group of 4 children.
- Infants: Free (1 year to 2 years ) 1 Adult per Infant (1 – 2 years old).
- No Jewelry, No Body Piercings, No Bracelets, No Nail Jewelry, No Cameras, No Hats, No Head Coverings, No Outside Objects in the water with the dolphins
- No Pregnant Women
- Tickets and Pick Up Time or Complete Written Directions will be emailed to you
- Free Transportation for all Participants and observers from Selected Waikiki Hotels. ( You must state on reservation form whether you want transportation or not).
*Prices Do Not Include Hawaiian Sales Tax of 4.712%