We now have the Dolphin Exploration where you can spend 30 minutes in shallow and deep water with the Dolphins. The shallow part is in 3 – 5 feet of water where you pet and play with the dolphin. Then you will slide off the platform and go into the deeper water of the pool, about 10 – 15 feet of water, where you will continue to play and hold the dolphin for a photo you will never forget. You will get 1 free photo with your package.
From a waist-deep platform, participants can spend time with our trainers learning what it takes to care for our dolphin family. Learn about dolphin habitat, physiology, and conservation. Participants will have hands-on fun and exciting experience interacting with the dolphins. Guests will then float in deep water to interact with the dolphin in this fun adventure. One individual (non-group) photo per participant included with your dolphin experience! A value of $35!
- No jewelry, including necklaces, bracelets, hats, glasses, sunglasses, hair ties, rings, wedding rings, piercings, 3D nail art, etc. and must be removed. For the safety of our marine life, these items must come off. If you are unable to remove any of these items, you will not be able to participate in the program, and no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
- Each child 8-12 years old must be accompanied in the water with a paying adult 18 years of age or older
- Due to the physical nature of this activity, pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate in this program
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen (available in our gift shop) to protect the animals and their environment
- The use of safety vests is required for all participants and will be provided to participants
- This is a physical activity and participants must be in good physical condition, without back or neck problems
Things you should know before your visit:
- Sea Life Park admission is included with the program
If you going to Oahu, you will definitely love this program with the dolphins.
To see more in the Dolphin Exploration in Oahu Hawaii, please click this link.