When you come to Sea Life Park, you might get hungry especially during lunch time or you might need a pick me up or energy boost from some good food. There are few options to eat while at the park, here are a list of your options. Due to Covid Rules, any dinning outside does not require vaccine card. Any dinning inside, does require a card….
- Pink’s Hollywood Hot Dogs – A Hollywood celebrity magnet since 1939, Pink’s Hot Dogs is the newest addition to the Sea Life Park Hawaii ohana. See what made Pink’s so famous when you sample a special hot dog like the Makapuu Mama Mia, a creation by celebrity chef Giada DeLaurentiis. Or the exclusive Hawaiian-Style Dog, with teriyaki sauce, local cole slaw and Dole pineapple chunks. Open from 11am to 3:30pm daily, only at Sea Life Park Hawaii.
- Kau Kau Kitchen – Kau Kau Kitchen is where to find local-style favorites like the hunger-busting Loco Moco and the savory and satisfying Pipikaula Salad. Every plate lunch comes with two scoops of white or brown rice and potato mac or local mixed greens.
- Longboard Lounge – Kick back and relax with an ice-cold cocktail, beer or wine and some pupus (that’s appetizers) at the all-new Longboard Lounge. The casual seating area overlooks the Sea Lion Pool and is open from 11am to 3:30pm daily.
- Tiki Treats – There’s nothing better than a scoop (or two!) of creamy ice cream on a sunshiny Hawaiian day. This counter, open from 11am to 5pm daily, also serves smoothies, snacks and Dippin’ Dots.
- Wiki Wiki Snack – Bar Specializing in Dole Soft Serve, Dippin’ Dots, hot dogs, popcorn chicken, french fries, funnel cakes, and fried ice cream.
- Chief’s Luau Celebrate culture, family, romance and pure Hawai’i. A breathtaking mountain-ocean vista sets the mood for your unforgettable evening at the Highest Rated Luau in Hawaii!
So there are plenty of options before or after your Oahu Swim with Dolphin program to fill your belly with some great food.